9.5.12

Fresh




It's 1:12 in the morning in London where I am sure you know by now that I have recently moved here. Annoyingly I have developed a bit of insomnia, be it from the jet lag, getting used to fulltime work or Max my hamster continuously running on her wheel throughout the night.

But despite all that I truly have fallen in love with this magical land called London. Maybe it's the copious amounts of dapper young men draped in topman waltzing the streets, or the simply food shops with their neatly packaged health food that replace the ridiculous amount of fast food junk in Australia, or the frequent sightings of those lovely double decker buses, getting confused by the tube map or trying to work out why 1 and 2 pence pieces exist. But I really do love London.

I am in love with the feeling of being so entirely lost in such an immensely beautiful city. I still havn't worked out my exact reason for coming here or what I am looking for but I do know that I hav't found it yet.

I have been doing a lot of thinking though and have come to the conclusion that I need to make everyday count.



aetas: carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Seize the day, trusting as little as possible in the future
-Horace


Me homesick typing to friends 


I have also wanted to have more of a voice on my blog because currently its very innie outtie as to what I'm actually doing with myself right now because I never get a chance to sit down and document it.



Here's a new thing I am doing with my blog.

I have a pen pal. 
I refer to her as Bambi.
We began our friendship via messages on tumblr. 
This was at least a year and a half ago. And basically we have written multiple mini essays to eachother on various media faebook, tumblr, youtube, pen and paper. 

But I wanted to get her involved in my blog because not only is she an absolutely stunner but she is creative as fuck and has amazing sense in fashion. if you like qwuerky, vintage, well shaped eyebrows, huge eyes and have a deep sense of wanderlust you will love my girl bambi as equally as I do. But not more, that is impossible.


This is Bambi. 

I stole your photo B. 
Love x


No comments:

Post a Comment